Unlimited hop-on hop-off, stops at the best attractions around the city – is there a better way to explore Victoria?
Experience Victoria like no other: aboard one of our iconic British double-decker buses! Sightseeing Victoria’s Hop-On Hop-Off CitySights Tour allows guests great flexibility to explore the many popular attractions Victoria has to offer.
Your ticket grants unlimited access to our Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker bus service so you can discover Greater Victoria at your own pace. Truly the best way to discover Victoria’s must-see points of interest!
- Iconic British double-decker buses
- World-famous Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Craigdarroch Castle (purchase admission with your Gray Line ticket and save!)
- Chinatown and Old Town
- Fisherman’s Wharf (10% off with valid Gray Line ticket stub)
- Panoramic Inner Harbour
- Parliament Buildings
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Oak Bay Village and Marina
- Cook Street Village
- Belleville’s Restaurant (15% off food with valid Gray Line ticket stub)
Departs daily from in front of the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel (700 Government Street), leaving 4 times daily.
Stops are served by double-decker buses 4 times daily, according to our tour schedule – you decide what to see and when to see it! All stops during the tour are carefully chosen for your superior sightseeing enjoyment – from the picturesque Inner Harbour to Canada’s oldest Chinatown, visit your own selection of Victoria’s highlights. Your 24- or 48-hour pass allows you to hop on and off whenever our tours are operating.