Looking for the perfect city tour? Just add water!
Hop aboard the Lynda Mae 2 for a 40-minute* scenic boat cruise around Victoria’s iconic Inner Harbour and soak in the sights! Enjoy our insightful commentary—full of interesting facts about Victoria—while our licensed sea captains pilot you on a relaxing journey around the Inner Harbour. Purchase our convenient Bus-to-Boat ticket to enjoy this breathtaking voyage plus 24 hours of access to our Hop-On Hop-Off CitySights Tour—all in one! Explore the city from a different perspective with Victoria’s newest attraction: Sightseeing Victoria’s HarbourSights Tour!
- Live narration by the crew of the Lynda Mae 2
- Panoramic Inner Harbour and Downtown Waterfront
- HarbourAir Floatplane Terminal
- Upper and Outer Harbours
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Ogden Point Cruise Terminal
- Breakwater Lighthouse and Unity Wall
- Opening of the Pacific Ocean at the Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Glimpses of the Olympic Mountains in Washington State
- Johnson Street Bridge and Victoria West
The Lynda Mae 2 departs daily from behind the Steamship Terminal (470 Belleville Street), every hour on the hour. HarbourSights is available June 30 to September 3, 2016.